- Tub Chairs Buying Guide
Tub chairs buying guide
At Dunelm Mill we believe in the importance of value and style. One of our products that show case these qualities perfectly are our tub chair collections. These chairs are at the height of fashion and will add a touch of contemporary glamour to any room. Our tub chair range is available in leather or suedette to complement the style and decor of your home. Furthermore, if you crave a sophisticated style for your family home why not invest in a kids tub chair. These chairs can be placed next to our full sized tub chairs and form the perfect family setting. Alternatively, why not put the kids tub chair in the playroom creating a stylish and fun space just for the kids.
- Faux Leather: Faux Leather is one of our most fashionable products. It is a popular alternative to real leather tub chairs and in general, a more economical option. The majority of our tub chairs are made from faux leather and are composed of manmade material, with the appearance and resilience of real leather.
- Suedette: Suedette is another quality material used for tub chairs. This material looks and feels just like real suede but at a fraction of the cost. Suedette is a compound of cotton; therefore it is a material that is very flexible and easy to clean.
There are a multitude of different chairs available today and choosing the right one for your home can be quite a challenge!
Tub chairs are extremely fashionable at the moment but due to their style they are not a product that will date quickly Available in leather and suedette Tub chairs are a fantastic alternative to a sofa if you are short of space Matching 'child size' tub chairs available Great quality materials meaning that your tub chair will last for years to come Sophisticated, stylish and high quality
- Always lift; never drag your tub chair. This will help to prevent damage to the joints
- Avoid placing your tub chair near to any heat sources such as an open fire or radiator
- Always clean up any spills immediately using a damp cloth
Always follow the care instructions that are supplied with your tub chair