- Delivery Information
Your order, your way
We want to provide a service that fits around the varied needs of our customers, that's why we've expanded our delivery options to include the following.
Can't wait to get your order? Reserve your products online for free & collect in-store at a time that's convenient for you.
Reserve by 12 noon & collect from 3pm for FREE
How to reserve & collect
1. Select products that are available for Reserve & Collect.
2. Add products to your basket and continue to checkout.
3. Select the Reserve & Collect option and enter your town or postcode.
4. Choose the store you'd like to collect from.
5. Enter your details, including a mobile number if you'd like a confirmation text.
6. Confirm your reservation and we'll send you a reservation number by email or text and an estimated collection time.
7.When you've been notified your items are ready, take your reservation number to the customer service desk at your chosen Dunelm Mill to pick up and pay for your order.
For your information...
Reserve & Collect availability is indicated on individual product pages.
We'll let you know when to pick up your order, please wait to receive confirmation.
Products are always reserved at the online price, but if there's a better price in-store you'll always pay the lower one.
Orders reserved before 12 noon will be available to collect from 3pm the same day. If you reserve items after 12 noon they will be ready for collection the following day.
Don't worry if you can't make it to your chosen store straight away, as we'll hold on to your order for 3 days.
The following delivery charges apply. (The options available to you will be shown when you checkout).
FREE delivery on standard orders over £75
Delivery time depends on the nature of your order, but we'll provide an estimated arrival date during checkout so you know when to expect your items. Not all products are available by standard delivery, please see individual items for details.
(Some remote areas are excluded)
Our super fast service delivers any orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Thurs) the next working day. Orders placed between 2pm on Thursday and 2pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday. To find out if your order is eligible please check individual product pages.
(Some remote areas are excluded)
FREE delivery on made to measure orders over £75
FREE delivery on furniture orders over £150
As these items are created to order, they may take up to 14 working days to arrive. If you miss the first delivery attempt, our courier will leave details to arrange a new date.
Fabric samples delivered for FREE!
Up to 5 free fabric samples can be sent via Royal Mail at no charge.
Please note samples give an indication of colour but do not include all pattern repeats.
We'll deliver your order within 14 working days, to the room of your choice. So you know when to expect us we'll get in touch to arrange a suitable delivery day.
You'll need to provide a phone number (ideally mobile) to allow us to organize a convenient date for delivery.
Public and bank holidays
Please note that we are unable to deliver on public and bank holidays.
Remote Areas excluded from Standard & Express Delivery times
Unfortunately due to distance we are unable to include the following areas in our Standard Delivery time of 5-7 working days, however we will do our very best to get your order to you as quickly as possible:
- Channel Islands Post codes: GY1 - 9, JE1 - 4, within 8 working days
- Shetland and Orkney Post codes: KW15 17, ZE1 3, within 11 working days
- Scottish Highlands & Western Isles Post codes: PA41 - 49, PA61 - 75, 77, 78, PH41(2), 42, 43, 44, within 8 working days Post codes - HS9, PA76 within 9 working days
- Scottish Highlands Post codes: IV21, 22, 23, 26, 27, IV24, 28, 63(7), IV40, 53 - 56 within 8 working days (HS1 - 8 within 11 working days)
- Isle of Man Post codes: IM1 - 99 within 11 working days
- Cornwall and Scilly Post codes: TR21 - 25 within 11 working days
- Northern Ireland Post codes: BT1 - 99 within 10 working days
Remote Areas excluded from large item delivery
There are a small number of regions where we are not able to provide a Next Day Delivery service, The affected areas and postcodes are listed below:
- Channel Islands Post codes: GY1 - 9, JE1 - 4
- Shetland and Orkney Post codes: KW15 17, ZE1 3
- Scottish Highlands & Western Isles Post codes: PA41 - 49, PA61 - 75, 77, 78, PH41(2), 42, 43, 44, HS9, PA76
- Scottish Highlands Post codes: IV21, 22, 23, 26, 27, IV24, 28, 63(7), IV40, 53 - 56, HS1 - 8
- Isle of Man Post codes: IM1 - 99
- Cornwall and Scilly Post codes: TR21 - 25
- Northern Ireland Post codes: BT1 - 99
Deliveries requiring a signature
For deliveries that require a signature, our courier will post a card after the first unsuccessful attempt so you can call the courier to re-arrange a suitable delivery time. If after 3 days they haven't heard from you, they will try to deliver. If you haven't made contact with them within 5 days the order will be returned to Dunelm Mill.
We do not currently provide an international delivery service.
Unforunately we are currently unable to accept either telephone or web orders for BFPO registered credit cards.
If you have any questions regarding delivery not covered by our FAQs or Terms & Conditions please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 1 65 65 65 or submit a query through our contact form.