- Delivery Information
Your order, your way
We want to provide a service that fits around the varied needs of our customers, that's why we've expanded our delivery options to include the following.
Can't wait to get your order? Reserve your products online for free & collect in-store at a time that's convenient for you.
Free Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
How to Reserve & Collect
1. Select products that are available for Reserve & Collect.
2. Add products to your basket and continue to checkout.
3. Select the Reserve & Collect option and enter your town or postcode.
4. Choose the store you'd like to collect from.
5. Enter your details, including a mobile number if you'd like a confirmation text.
6. Confirm your reservation and we'll send you a reservation number by email or text and an estimated collection time.
7.When you've been notified your items are ready, take your reservation number to the customer service desk at your chosen Dunelm to pick up and pay for your order.
For your information
Reserve & Collect availability is indicated on individual product pages.
Order will be available approximately 3 hours after reserving online, but you must wait to receive confirmation before collecting, otherwise it may not be ready.
Products are reserved at the online price, but if the price differs in store, you'll always pay the lower of the two.
If you can't make it to your chosen store straight away, don't worry. We'll hold on to your order for 3 days.
The following delivery charges apply. (The options available to you will be shown when you checkout).
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £49
Order by 8pm for Express Delivery
Delivery time depends on the nature of your order, but we'll provide an estimated arrival date during checkout so you know when to expect your items. Not all products are available by standard delivery, please see individual items for details.
(Some remote areas are excluded)
Our super fast Express service delivers any orders placed before 8pm (Mon - Thurs) the next working day. Orders placed between 8pm on Thursday and 8pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday. Orders placed after 8pm on Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday. To find out if your order is eligible please check individual product pages.
(Some remote areas are excluded)
FREE Made to Measure delivery on orders over £49
Furniture & Large Item Delivery
Your items will be made to order in 14 days. If you miss the first delivery attempt, our courier will leave details to arrange a new date.
Fabric samples delivered for FREE!
Up to 5 free fabric samples can be sent via Royal Mail at no charge.
Please note samples give an indication of colour but do not include all pattern repeats.
Your delivery will take up to 10 working days. You'll need to provide a phone number (ideally mobile) so we can contact you to choose a convenient delivery day (Tuesday to Saturday).
On the day of delivery, we'll carry your item to the room of your choice, and take away any packaging to be carefully recycled. (Excluding garden items).
Public and bank holidays
Please note that we are unable to deliver on public and bank holidays.
Remote areas excluded from Standard Delivery times
Unfortunately due to distance we are unable to include the following areas in our Standard Delivery time of 2-3 working days, however we will do our very best to get your order to you as quickly as possible:
- Channel Islands Post codes: GY1 - 9, JE1 - 4, within 8 working days
- Shetland and Orkney Post codes: KW15 17, ZE1 3, within 11 working days
- Scottish Highlands & Western Isles Post codes: PA41 - 49, PA61 - 75, 77, 78, PH41(2), 42, 43, 44, within 8 working days Post codes - HS9, PA76 within 9 working days
- Scottish Highlands Post codes: IV21, 22, 23, 26, 27, IV24, 28, 63(7), IV40, 53 - 56 within 8 working days (HS1 - 8 within 11 working days)
- Isle of Man Post codes: IM1 - 99 within 11 working days
- Cornwall and Scilly Post codes: TR21 - 25 within 11 working days
- Northern Ireland Post codes: BT1 - 99 within 10 working days
Remote areas excluded from Express Delivery
There are a small number of regions where we are not able to provide an Express Delivery service, The affected areas and postcodes are listed below:
- Channel Islands Post codes: GY1-9, JE1-4
- Cornwall and Scilly Postcodes: TR21–25
- Isle of Man Postcodes: IM1–9, IM99
- Isle of Wight: PO30-41
- Isle of Scilly: TR21-25
- Lake District: DG5, 10, 14 and 16, TD9
- Northern Ireland Postcodes: BT1–99
- Shetland and Orkney Postcodes: KW15-17, ZE1-3
- Scottish Highlands and Western Isles Postcodes: AB37- 38, AB55-56, HS1-9, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV63, KW1-17, PH19-26, PH30-35, PA20-38, PA41-50, PA60–78 and 80
- Scottish Postcodes: AB(except 37 -38, 55-56), DD3-11, DG3-4, DG6-9, EH35-40, EH42-46, FK14, FK20-21, G83-84, KA6, KA18-19, KA26-28, KY9-10, KY14-16, ML11-12, PH3-18, TD1-8 and TD10-14
Deliveries requiring a signature
For deliveries that require a signature, our courier will post a card after the first unsuccessful attempt so you can call the courier to re-arrange a suitable delivery time. If after 3 days they haven't heard from you, they will try to deliver. If you haven't made contact with them within 5 days the order will be returned to Dunelm.
We do not currently provide an international delivery service.
We don't currently accept payments made using BPFO registered credit cards, nor do we offer a delivery service to BFPO addresses.
If you have any questions regarding delivery not covered by our FAQs or Terms & Conditions please contact our Customer services team on 0345 1656565 or submit a query through our contact form.