- Store Locator
- My basket 0 item(s)
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. Dunelm Mill's website, products and services are made available to you via www.dunelm-mill.com. If you wish to use Dunelm-Mill.com you must read and agree to be bound by our policies which are detailed below in our Terms & Conditions, along with any other rules on our website.
- Ordering, Pricing & Payments
- Use of the Website
- Order Acceptance
- Description of Products
- Pricing Policy
- 3D Security
- Ownership of Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Compliance with Laws
- Limitation of Liability
- Entire Agreement
- Registered Office Address
- Store Vouchers
- Competition Entry
- Email Newsletter Sign up
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 165 65 65 between 08.00-18.00 Monday to Friday, 09.00 -17.00 Saturday and 10:00-17:00 Sunday. Please note that calls will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary). Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders places by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
When you order we ask your name, address, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
We keep a record of your orders with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what interests you and can tailor future offers to suit you.
We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time.
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
It is vital that the information you to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Please notify us immediately of any changes:
By Email: email@example.com
By Telephone: 0845 1 65 65 65
Cookies are small text files of information which are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. If your internet browser is set to reject cookies, you will not be able to use Dunelm Mill's online store or most other online shopping sites. Cookies do not store any personal details relating to you or your credit cards nor can they find out your email address, access any other files on your hard drive or transmit viruses. Using cookies also enables us to monitor site usage and customer traffic patterns which help us develop and improve the design and layout of the website to be more user-friendly for you.
Orders placed online are an offer to purchase made by you and may be accepted by us subject to availability. You must be 18 or over to order from us. We endeavour to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will automatically highlight this as being out of stock. We do not take payment for stock we do not have.
A series of basic online steps is required to create a contract between you and us:
- You confirm your order for products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at checkout process.
- You will receive an order acknowledgment detailing the item/s you have ordered provided the email address we hold for you has been entered correctly. If the email address is wrong you will not receive an email. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Dunelm Mill.
- When your order is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Dunelm Mill will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered from our warehouse, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given for contract cancellation.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products
- If due to technical errors in pricing and/or details incorrectly shown on our website,
inability to gain authorisation on your payment or your product being unavailable
from stock, we reserve the right not to accept orders.
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All sizes and measurements are approximated; however we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order with the following exception:
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Therefore we cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If the on-line price of the goods is reduced after you have placed your order, but before you have received the goods, we will happily honour this price reduction. Please call our Customer Services team.
The ownership of any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
All prices shown on our website are in £Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, where applicable. Prices exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. We reserve the right to change prices if there is a change to the rate of VAT and we will endeavour to ensure that prices are correctly shown. As part of our commitment to low prices we check prices daily to ensure our simply value for money offer.
Orders from outside the UK or EU may be subject to import duties and taxes. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country are your sole responsibility.
We accept payment by credit or debit cards registered to a UK address, or PayPal accounts registered to a UK address. We accept the following cards: Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Visa Credit.
We take payment from your card at the time we despatch your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability.
To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third part databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you content to such checks being made. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is strictly held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your order and payment details secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We accept online payment in a secure environment and we accept all major credit and debit cards registered to UK addresses with the exception of American Express.
- We also accept payment via UK registered PayPal accounts.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
- We will only charge postage once per order, no matter how many parcels we need to despatch.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for delay or non-delivery.
Our customer's security is of highest priority so we have invested in the latest fraud prevention initiative (3D Secure) to give you an increased level of payment card security for complete peace of mind.
3D Secure is a new security measure now required by most banks. Similar to chip and pin but for online purchases it gives additional security by asking for a secret password. This allows your card issuer to fully authenticate the cardholder during the payment process.
When you click on the "confirm" button you will see a window open up entitled '3D Secure Authentication'. When submitting your card details, depending on the card type, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or MasterCard page on your bank's secure servers. Dunelm Mill cannot see or access this information. If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D secure password.
If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so. If you have not registered your card and do not wish to do so you may have the option to bypass the process depending on your card type and your bank.
Some banks are forcing mandatory sign up to the scheme to upgrade your security to the highest level with immediate effect. This new security initiative is for your protection online and will soon become the standard for all websites.
For the latest developments in 3D security please contact your bank or call us on 0845 1 65 65 65
For full details on costs and timings visit our Delivery Information page.
- We endeavour to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. If an item is temporarily out of stock we will inform you. We do not ship part orders, but we may cancel out of stock items off your order to enable us to ship your order.
- An order must be placed before 2pm to qualify for next day delivery. Next day delivery is only available on a restricted number of products and excludes some remote areas. See our delivery page for a list of remote post codes.
- Bed deliveries that are not to a UK mainland address may attract an additional charge. We will advise you after you have placed the order with us, from which you have the option to cancel if you wish.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated, however, special instructions can be given i.e. deliver to your office, neighbour, etc. We cannot offer timed deliveries. All delivery instructions must be agreed at the time of placing the order.
- A VAT Invoice will be despatched with the goods. Keep your receipt safe as this can be used as support to proof of purchase for any return you wish to make to one of our stores.
View our Returns Policy
Find out more about Recycling and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
Read more about the Knives under Offensive Weapons Act 1996 in our Buying Guide to Kitchens
View our Made to Measure Terms and Conditions in our Made to Measure Buying Guide
All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to Dunelm Mill. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Dunelm Mill. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose without express permission.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of Dunelm-Mill.com remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose as making a purchase.
Any other use of the website (including, without limitation, linking to or framing the website) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, perform, license, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material and content. You may not use this website, or its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity.
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Dunelm and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.
Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited
Watermead Business Park, Syston
VAT No: GB818 2-840 21
Registration No: 2129238
Hereford voucher valid between Saturday 4th May and Friday 17th May: This offer is valid in our Hereford store only. To claim this offer you must produce your promotional voucher when you make your purchase in store. Original vouchers accepted only, no copies. Valid for one transaction only. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer not available with online purchases, on Dunelm Mill gift card purchases, coffee shop purchases and Made to Measure orders. Offer not open to Dunelm Mill staff, associated persons or companies. Offer ends midnight on Friday 17th May 2013. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. E&OE
Warrington, Taunton and Weston-Super-Mare voucher valid between Monday 8th April to Sunday 5th May: This offer is valid in our Warrington, Taunton and Weston-Super-Mare store only. To claim this offer you must produce your promotional voucher when you make your purchase in store. Original vouchers accepted only, no copies. Valid for one transaction only. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer not available with online purchases, on Dunelm Mill gift card purchases, coffee shop purchases and custom made orders. Offer not open to Dunelm Mill staff, associated persons or companies. Offer ends midnight on Sunday 5th May 2013. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. E&OE
Pinterest competition: 1. The Dunelm Mill Pinterest 'Pin It To Win It' Competition is open to UK residents only excluding employees of Dunelm Mill, their families and agents. 2. To enter the competition, winners are required to pin any of the products from the Dunelm Mill 'Pin It To Win It' Pastels Pinterest board to be in with a chance of winning. 3. The winner will be chosen at random once the competition has closed. 4. The prize will consist of the item pinned by the selected winner and a £50 Dunelm Mill gift card. 5. Dunelm Mill reserves the right to publish prize winner name and home county in future Dunelm Mill publicity. 6. All valid entries must be received before the closing date of Friday 31st May 2013. The prize will be dispatched within 28 days of the winner being notified. 7. All images submitted must have the owner's permission to be used. 8. Dunelm Mill reserves the right to amend or, in circumstances beyond reasonable control, withdraw the prize draw without notice. 9. No cash or other prize alternatives will be offered and prizes cannot be modified. 10. The winners will be notified in writing via the email address supplied within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 28 days of the date that Dunelm Mill sends notification. If the winner does not respond within 28 days, their prize will be forfeited. 11. The result of the draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. 12. Up to 8 weeks from the closing date, the name of the winner will be available on request if a S.A.E is sent to: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1PF marked Dunelm Mill Pinterest 'Pin It To Win It' Pastels Competition Winner. 13. Promoter: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1PF.
Love it Like it competition: Dunelm Mill will be offering a monthly prize of £100 worth in Dunelm Mill Gift Cards to be redeemed at any Dunelm Mill store. Entry to this prize draw is by uploading a photo and tip to the Love It, Like It page on the Dunelm Mill Facebook page, which can be found here www.facebook.com/dunelmmilluk
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry to any Dunelm Mill giveaway competition is free, winners will be picked at random from all entries. The management of the draw will be by senior managers at Dunelm Mill UK and their decision is final- no correspondence will be entered into
- Entry is restricted to residents of UK and Republic of Ireland only
- Entrants need to be aged 16 years or over in order to take part
- Entries can only be accepted via the online entry online via the Dunelm Mill Facebook page at www.dunelm-mill.com/Facebook
- The competition is not open to any employees, or their immediate family, of Dunelm Mill UK
- We will not sell or share your details without your consent
- There will be no cash alternative to the main prize
- The closing date for this competition is by 12pm on the first day of each month
This competition is not open to Dunelm Mill staff, associated persons or companies. Closing date for entry is midnight Wednesday 26th June 2013. The winning entries will be drawn and the winners will be contacted directly by email. No order or purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. The winner will win a £250 hamper of Dunelm Mill products. Products included: 100% Egyptian Cotton Towels, 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Robes, 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat, Bathroom Scales, Bamboo Laundry Basket, Bamboo Storage Baskets, Blue Haven Bathroom Collection: Toilet Bush Holder, Lotion Dispenser, Jug, Tumbler, Toothbrush Holder, Soap Dish, Light Pull, Mirror, Wax Filled Pots; Memory Foam Bath Pillow, Body Care. Prices correct at time of launch, 9th May 2013. All prizes are subject to availability should any prize be unavailable, a prize of a similar specification and value will be substituted. No cash alternative is available. The winners may be asked to participate in associated publicity. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time. Supplying your details means you are agreeing to receive information, promotions and offers from Dunelm Mill via email. At Dunelm Mill we do not share your information with any other companies.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.