- Order Tracking
You can order online at any time with Dunelm. For details on how to order and ways to pay, just see our FAQs.
Once you have ordered, for your ease and convenience, you can check your order status online at any time. All information is shown in real time, so it will give you a fully accurate picture of how your order is being handled.
Simply click on My Account at the top of any page, enter your registered Username and Password and click Continue.
Then click on Order Status.
This will then display the order status of your order.
Please note that if your order contains items being sent via different delivery processes e.g. a combination of standard delivery, express delivery, large items and made to measure items, these will be processed and delivered separately. Hence the items being sent by different methods will be split to display the individual order status.
Here's a quick guide to help you understand the status of your order that will be displayed:
- Payment Approved – Payment has been authorised and your order is about to be picked.
- In Progress – Your order has been passed to fulfilment to be picked but has not yet been despatched.
- Being Picked– Your order is being picked, ready to despatch.
- Despatched – Your order has been despatched. You will also receive an email confirming despatch and the carrier being used including details of the online tracking process if available.
- Payment Received – Your payment has been processed.
You may also see these messages:
- Approval Denied – Payment was not authorised. We will contact you to discuss
- Insufficient Inventory – Currently out of stock. We will contact you to discuss when your item will be available.
- Cancelled – Your order has been cancelled either by us or you
Please note that in general we do not collect payment of your order until the order has been despatched, with the exception of Made to Measure orders whereby we collect payment before the order is despatched.
- Order Tracking