- Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition Entry
- Home Shopping Spree - Win a £250 Dunelm Gift card
- Blue Monday Competition
- Singer Patrick Grant Competition
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged over 16 (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion). 2. The competition is open from 10am Monday 19th January 2015 until 11.59pm Monday 19th January. 3. To enter through Facebook, you must you must nominate a friend you think needs cheering up by tagging them in the comments section on the competition post for the chance to win them one of five £20 Dunelm gift cards. 4. To enter through Twitter, you must nominate a friend you think needs cheering up by replying to the competition tweet with their Twitter handle, for the chance to win them one of five £20 Dunelm gift cards. 5. To enter through Instagram you must nominate a friend you think needs cheering up by regramming the competition photo and tagging them into it for the chance to win them one of five £20 Dunelm gift cards. 6. Five nominations will be chosen at random from each Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from all eligible entries to receive a £20 Dunelm gift card. 7. All gift cards will be delivered by 23 February 2015. 8. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by Dunelm in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition. 9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems fans may have with entering the competition. 10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. 11. The winner has one month from the time notified to claim their prize. 12. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the Entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Personal data relating to Entrants and their nominee will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to ensure the Promoter operates competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition. 13. The winners’ names can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Dunelm Competitions, 43 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final. 14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. 15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. 16. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion. 17. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 18. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Promoter: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1AD.
1. The Competition is open to any purchaser of a new Singer sewing machine from an authorised UK supplier between 16th February and 31st May 2015 who is over the age of 18 and based in the UK. (to verify whether a supplier is authorised, please see our website www.singerco.co.uk) 2. Employees of Bogod Group Ltd, Singer Sewing Company or SVP Corporation or any of their affi liates or subsidiaries cannot enter. 3. The competition is “free to enter” in that no additional payment is required to enter other than the normal and usual cost of the eligible sewing machine from your chosen supplier. However participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the website and in the event of them winning, their own travel costs to and from the location of the sewing session. 4. Entry can only be made through the form on our website and will be confi rmed by email. Only one entry per machine purchased is allowed. If multiple entries are found to have been made, with or without the purchaser’s knowledge, all associated entries will be disqualifi ed. Bogod & Company Ltd are not responsible for any missed entries due to computer or other failure. 5. The Singer sewing sessions will be held on 1st July 2015 and 9th September 2015. Winners will be randomly drawn from all entries on 12th June 2015 when the competition will close and no further entries accepted. 6. Winners will be notifi ed by email within 1 day of the draw. They must claim the prize within 7 days of the draw by return email and provide proof of purchase of their Singer sewing machine. 7. Usually a copy of the original receipt will be suffi cient as proof of purchase however Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to require further evidence if deemed necessary. If a claim has not been received by the expiry of 7 days or satisfactory proof of purchase has not been provided, for whatever reason, the prize will be forfeit and another entry will be drawn. 8. If you are a winner you are responsible for travel to and from the location for the sewing session including all costs. The location for the session is 5th Floor, 91 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7EX although Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to change this location in the event of unforeseen circumstances. 9. Bogod & Company reserves the right to change the session dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as ill health etc.. 10. By claiming the prize winners agree to allow their names and still or video images of them made during the sewing session to be used in publicity or social media by Bogod & Company Ltd, distributor of Singer sewing machines in the UK or the Singer Corporation. We will not provide these images to any third party. 11. If for any reason Bogod & Company Ltd has to cancel a session then winners will receive an alternative cash prize of £100 in lieu of the session and Bogod & Company will have no further liability to the winner. Specifi cally Bogod & Company will not be liable for any costs related to the cancelled session, incurred for whatever reason, by the winner. 12. No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into. 13. Details of winners can be obtained from Bogod & Company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after the draws have taken place.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.
View all terms & conditions
- Competition Terms and Conditions