- Mirrored Furniture Buying Guide
Mirrored Furniture from Dunelm Mill
Our range of classic mirrored furniture offers a sophisticated timeless style. One of the main benefits of mirrored furniture is that it can create the illusion of light and space. Mirrored furniture is suitable for any room in the home and its simple reflecting design means that it will complement a room with any style or decor.
- The Style and Times of Mirrored Furniture
- Mirrored Furniture Available
- Benefits of Mirrored Furniture
- Mirrored Furniture Care Instructions
- View our Range of Mirrored Furniture
The Style and Times of Mirrored Furniture
Mirrored furniture dates back to the 12th century and has proved to be a timeless classic. Initially this style of furniture was slightly different to the design we know and love today. The original mirrored furniture was often made from metal or bronze and unfortunately presented a rather blurry reflection. Since then the practicality and design of mirrored furniture has vastly improved and is now thought to be one of the UKs leading furniture choices.
Mirrored or Venetian furniture originates from Venice, Italy. However, this design of furniture did not remain exclusive to Italy for long and soon it was being introduced to France and England. One of the most elaborate displays of mirrored furniture can be seen at Versailles in France. Today however, you are more likely to see mirrored furniture items throughout homes in the UK rather than elaborate displays in Parisian Palaces. Nevertheless, the primary aspects of the furniture remain the same; chic, elegant and effortlessly timeless.
Mirrored Furniture Available
At Dunelm Mill we all love our range of mirrored furniture. This style of furniture is the latest trend in interior design and one of our top sellers. Whether you choose one piece of mirrored furniture as a feature in your room or a selection of complementary mirrored furniture items to really emphasise the light and space of your room, you’re sure to be happy with the elegant and stylish finish. Our mirrored furniture range is extensive but here are a few of our best selling ranges.
- Mirrored bedside tables
- Mirrored dressing tables
- Mirrored wardrobes
- Mirrored chest of drawers
Benefits of Mirrored Furniture
At Dunelm Mill we believe that the style and elegance of our products are key. Mirrored furniture is an investment for life, the timeless nature of this product is one of the main attractions to this type of furniture. However, there are many other benefits to mirrored furniture and these are listed below.
- The simple design of mirrored furniture emphasises the essence of chic that characterises these products
- Mirrored furniture, such as our mirrored chest of drawers, are both stylish and practical
- Mirrored furniture has the ability to create a light and airy feel to your room for a reasonable price
- Available with matching mirrored accessories
- Easy to clean
Mirrored Furniture Care Instructions
Mirrored Furniture can become dirty quickly, collecting dust and finger prints. Do not despair; our mirrored furniture range is one of the easiest products to clean. All you need to do is clean it in the same manner that you clean a normal mirror; usually a duster and polish will be the perfect tools.
- Always lift; never drag your mirrored furniture. This will help to prevent damage to the joints
- Avoid placing your mirrored furniture behind any doors where it can be easily hit
- Always clean up any spills immediately using a damp cloth and polish to leave a sparkly finish
- Always follow the care instructions that are supplied with your mirrored furniture